Pineapple Interiors Furniture Leasing has everything needed to stage a vacant home, or add to a home that needs that finishing touch. Our large selection of furnishings and accessories are available to professional home stagers, and realtors who want the type of high-end furniture, accessories and art that will make a home stand apart from others on the market.
- To provide you with the best customer service possible.
- To provide you with quality furniture, artwork and accessories in the most current styles.
What We Offer
- Furniture including sofas, loveseats, chairs, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, desks, bookshelves, dining tables and chairs, beds, night stands, dressers. If we don’t have it, we will get it for you!
- Area Rugs including 5 x 8s and 8 x 10s in various styles and colors.
- Accessories including everything you need for every room in the house. We have place settings, knick knacks, books, vases, decorative balls, baskets, candles, candlesticks/holders and much, much more.
- Linens including bedding and decorative towels.
- Greenery including all sizes of table top plants, floor plants and trees.
- Artwork including all sizes, styles, shapes and colors.
- Lighting including table lamps, task lamps and floor lamps.
- One month minimum rental with professional delivery available
- Payment options include cash, checks and credit cards
Our warehouse is conveniently located near I-25 and Evans in Denver, CO.
4950 E. Asbury Avenue, Unit 4
Denver, CO 80222
Our warehouse is open Monday through Friday by appointment only to allow you our personal attention. Please call us at 303.771.0761 for your design appointment.
Under Contract in 10 Days
“I wanted to let you know that within 10 days after Pineapple Interiors staged our house we had four offers and are now under contract at our asking price. I will absolutely use you guys again and I have already recommended you to another friend who is going to sell her house. You guys are awesome thank you so much.”
This Kind of Customer Service is Rare
“We knew professional staging makes a huge difference so we contacted Pineapple Interiors. I was thoroughly impressed by their responsiveness. I received a call back very quickly and had an appointment with someone the next day. By the end of the day we had someone scheduled to bring out the furniture and accessories. Within 24 hours we were ready to take pictures and get our house on the market.What impressed me the most was they understood my needs as a customer and worked to meet those unique needs. I knew they were very busy but I felt like I was their only customer. That level of customer service is rare. The experience all around was great, the home looked beautiful and we had a contract within 5 days. I would recommend Pineapple to anyone who is selling their home.”
The First Person to See It After It Was Staged Made an Offer
“After having our rental town home on the market for a few weeks, we were getting feedback that buyers were concerned it was too small. It was vacant, and it was hard to imagine the space as livable. I called Pineapple Interiors, and immediately knew I wanted to hire them. Shelley was responsive and friendly, and assured me the place would look great. She did not disappoint. The town home looked fantastic, and the first person to see it after it was staged gave us a strong offer. I would highly recommend Pineapple Interiors to anyone who wants their home to shine!”
It Makes ME Want to Move Back In!
“We were extremely impressed with the work that Pineapple Interiors did in staging our home. We had tried to sell it a year and a half before and received really negative comments regarding the look and feel of the home from potential buyers. After staging it this time, the feedback we’ve received has been phenomenal. We have not received one comment that did not say that the house doesn’t look great! It definitely no longer looks like a home where working parents with two messy toddlers lived. It looks like a show home that almost makes ME want to move back in (without the toddlers)!”